Sunday, January 4, 2009

"Variety shows come and go, but when the ringmaster can keep the circus animals quiet and beautiful, the external and internal show is magnificent".

-Phebe Reasoner




"Continental drift, plate tectonics, assembling the ground we stand on. I couldn't figure out where to intervene in the blog (actually yours is the only blog I think I have ever read, I guess I should get out more) the show is about things coming apart in order to come together from Pangaea to Gaia, I guess. Like Terry Allen says, the lord moves in mysterious ways and tonight, my son, he's gonna take yer car. Remind me to send you some of my poetry on the very topic of yer blog. xox, G



Ahh, Come together my village voice!...Thanks for the light, It gets a little dark in here sometimes.

This writing feels like Asia all over again. I'm loving it!

I'm so pleased that folks are getting something from my writing other than a headache but this is much tougher subject matter than Spirit House Safari for me. It feels really redundant too, seems like I write the same thing over and over in different ways.. But then I suppose one generally has to chip away at a lot of worthless ore in order to get to the good stuff.

There will be mud...



I never did like getting behind the mule like this anyway, but tis obvoiously the to season plow under the old dried out crap and sew some new seeds as it seems the ground is fertile for "the next big thing" and I've been without going within for a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment