Monday, January 5, 2009

Okay then, WHERE AM I???



Well it's the next day after sending this thing out at midnight last night. I woke up feeling kind of stupid for sending it, like I am really asking for it by rambling on about all this self centered personal stuff that nobody really cares about...AKA "this stuff is some major drivel." I was getting really self conscious and hearing folks in my head thinking.."he should have quit while he was ahead with the Asia thing." What a burden.

I winced, "Oh man, what have I done?!?!"

I was getting ready to shut down the whole blog to the outside world but just as I opened my gmail to sign in, lo and behold, all of these replys were there about the new blog and it was only 8:30 AM!. It's miraculous to to me to see all of this great encouragement...I can't believe it.

I guess it really does take a village. Thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment